Sources of information / documentation:
Interviewees we thank this way for the information we provide:
1. Oprea Kiss Alexandru, Cristur commune, Hunedoara County, the owner of a moth and a functional darac de lână
2. Achim Ciprian, Mayor of Lelese commune, interview on the tradition of agriculture and shepherd in the area. Village holidays and community traditions and customs.
3. Maria Poanta, retired, domiciled in Lelese, no. 13, about popular costume and interior fabrics.
4. Viorica Costa, pensioner, domiciled in Lelese, no. 22, about popular costume and popular fabrics.
5. Oprea Anişoara, pensioner, priestess, about the construction of the Orthodox Church in Cinciş, traditional Christmas customs, seating, buildings etc.
6. Nelu Vaida, retired, domiciled in Cinciş, over the carols
Mihaela, 53 years old, librarian, Peştişu Mic, about the folk
8. Popa Viorel Anton, a retired teacher from Ghelar born in Alun, Bunila com., About the traditional architecture of Pădureni, the architecture of the peasant interior, customs and popular beliefs.
Armina, 79, retired, creators of folk costumes and interior textiles,
about the popular costume
10. Nobel, Liviu, a retired 69-year-old former master of General Berthelort, on keeping traditional traditions and habits; Proposals for making tourism more efficient in the area.
11. Gavriloni Petru, retired, residing in General Bertehelot, no. 79 about the forgotten customs of the village. Sinks, rain mummy, plowing out of plowing, beliefs and customs.
12. Scorobete Miron, teacher, 62, domiciled in Meria, no. 10, Lunca Cernii Commune, about traditional architecture, traditional occupations; The contemporary situation of the village community,
13. Grecu Anastasia, pensioner, Sarmisegetusa, no. 41, popular creature, weave and sew popular shirts, ponievi and pricoiţe for family,
14. Grecu Ionel, pensioner, Sarmisegetusa, no. 42, a former wedding fiancée, about family life habits
15. Socaiu Anton, the owner of the museum museum Ethnographic Museum of Hațeg Country, from Peșteana, who made the presentation of the collection organized in a traditional house from the beginning of the 20th century
16. Ştefănescu Anita, a 88-year-old pensioner, residing in Sarmisegetusa, about the village games once organized in the village, the habit of Sântoaderului, the spring fires, the Christmas and Easter customs, the rulers and the Nedei; About the fabrics and the Haţegan folk port
17. Socaci Mikes Silvia, Professor of History and Geography, at the school in Sînămăria Orlea, about the cultural projects of the commune; About customs and traditions in Hateg Country
18. Ardelean Nicolae, 65 years old, domiciled in Ciopeia village, Sânamarie Orlea, carpenter, carpenter's trade, his products: doors, windows, wood furniture, which they execute on order.
19. Ion Eugen, tinichigiu, 59 years old, domiciled in Sânămarie Orlea. Executes galvanized sheets and gutters on request.
20. Grec Simion, the custodian of the Ethnography Museum of Haţeg Country, a popular craftsman. Performs wooden decorative pieces of art: crosses, hooks, cassettes, statuettes decorated with notches in traditional technique.
21. Iancu Rodica, retired, Romanian language teacher, domiciled at Sălaşu de Sus, no. 69, about the religious and yearly holidays in Sălaşu de Sus, occupations, traditional, seating and the popular costume in the area.
1. Ionel Popescu, Hobiţa-Grădişte. Monograph and Ethnography File, Cosmopolitanart Publishing House, Timişoara, 2013.
2. Rusalin Işfănoni, Hunedoara's Forests, Bucharest, 2013
3. Traian Herseni, Anthropological Research in the Forests Region. The village of Bătrâna, Buc., 1961,
4. Grigore Ionescu, The History of Architecture in Romania, I, Buc., 1963
5. Nicolae Popa, Land of Haţeg - Human Development Development Potential, Ed. Brumar, Timişoara, 1999
6. Radu Popa, At the Beginning of the Middle Ages Romanian, Hateg Country, Ed. And Enc., Buc., 1988
7. P. Stahl; P. Petrescu, Peasant Constructions in Haţeg, AMET, 1961-1964, Cluj, 1968, p. 95-136
8. R. Vuia, Popular Port of Hateg Country, Ed. Meridiane, Buc., 1962
9. R. Vuia, The Popular Pot of the Woods in the Hunedoara Region, Ed. Meridiane, Buc., 1960
10. Ion Conea, A Gem of Romanian Land: The Land of Haţeg, vol., Plaiuri Carpatice, Ed. Sport Tourism, Buc., 1984
11. Alexandru Vlad, Monograph of Ghelari commune, Ed. Emia, Deva, 2003
12. Ion Conea, Clopotiva, a village in Haţeg, 2nd edition, Bucharest, Ed. Acad. Rom. 2010.