The wooden church, a historical monument, is one of the few hunedorean specimens reported in the specialized bibliography.
At the time of its existence, the year 1765, which is carved on the small bell, corresponds to the painting of the pisania, replacing, in that seventeenth decade, the old building, signaled by previous inscriptions.
The icons present in the church are scenes from the Christological cycle, placed on the register from the birth of the vault, separated by colored stripes.
On the southern side: "Christ prayed in the garden with the hicliness," "Pilate washed their hands of innocent blood," "They brought Jesus before the chief priests." On the north side: "The laying of the crown of thorns," "The Cross to the Golgotha, to Christ", "The Resurrection of Christ."
2. Other objectives
The wooden church "Cuvioasa Paraschiva" in the village of Holdea, built in 1818.
Wooden church "Dormition of the Virgin" in Lăpugiu de Jos village, built 1765, historical monument.
The Church of the Wall "Assumption of the Mother of God" in the village of Teiu, construction 1788.
Follow the links below to access Google Maps. To the browser question "Switch to full Maps?" answer in the affirmative.