The citizens of Cerişor have kept a centuries old custom. Nearly every household of the mountain village in the Pădureni Land reveals, through the stone cross in front of her, the story of a hero who fought on the fronts of the past wars to defend his homeland. Most were raised in the memory of the heroes who have not returned from the front.
2. Wooden Church "Cuvioasa Paraschiva" from Runcu Mare village
Wooden church "Cuvioasa Paraschiva" in the village of Runcu Mare, built in 1887.
The Church of Saint Parascheva in the Goruia purple of Runcu Mare village in Lelese commune was built according to tradition in 1560 and was recirculated in 1887 during the pastoral care of Stan priest.
The place is only in the tables of the conscription dating from 1829-1831.
It is a rectangular small-edged edifice with pentagonal shape. The miniatural bell tower over the pronaos, is provided with a pyramidal coil, covered in a sheet. The tile was used on the roof itself.
The beams inside remained apparent.
The place does not keep traces of any iconographic decoration inside.