1. Beech and Fir Reservation Prisloape (Vadul Dobrii) - forest reservation.
2. Forest of chestnuts edible.
The forest is set between Ghelari and the hamlet of the Monastery. In addition to its appearance, the forest is bordered by some historical remains. It is on the way to Lake Cinciş.
3. Wild liliac forest (Fallow).
4. Wild cherry forest.
5. Tulip tree.
Several species of exotic trees have acclimatised very well to Ghelari, despite the altitude of 750 m. Among them is the "tulip tree", a rarity that the natives have admired for decades. The spring is loaded with yellow flowers that resemble very well the well-known tulips. In the center of Ghelari is the tulip tree.
6. Grote Church of Girls.
The cave has a local legend telling about the girls' habit of drinking water from this grotto to meet their future husband. The cave is accessible and has a spring inside.
8. Recreational and sports activities
- ENDURO PANORAMA motocross competition
- PANORAMA BIKE TOUR
- hunting, cycling, ATV hiking, JEEP, pedestrian, motorcycle.